The AP means business on this “let’s start suing people” tip, which I posted about yesterday. The first shot rang out yesterday when the AP sent a cease and desist order to WTNQ-FM in LaFollette, Tenn. for embedding videos from AP’s YouTube channel on their website. Perfectly reasonable, right? Well, no. Not so much.
- Mobile Journalism
- KONY 2012
- Increase in Mental Health Issues Forces Waiting List
- Targeting Children’s Literacy
- Can you afford to work for free?
- The death of a movement: Occupy’s last days
- Is this the end of Broadway?
- Miss Black USA: A Crowning Achievement in Reversing the American Pageant Stereotype
- Getting Back to Basics: Social Media and Accuracy
- Low-cost diplomas may have a higher price to pay