Poynter hosted a CoverItLive chat a couple days ago focusing on college journalism students and what they must know/do to make it in the industry. Professionals participated in the chat and answered questions from j-students, as well as discussing classes that should be included in journalism curriculum and what should be taken out.
- Mobile Journalism
- KONY 2012
- Increase in Mental Health Issues Forces Waiting List
- Targeting Children’s Literacy
- Can you afford to work for free?
- The death of a movement: Occupy’s last days
- Is this the end of Broadway?
- Miss Black USA: A Crowning Achievement in Reversing the American Pageant Stereotype
- Getting Back to Basics: Social Media and Accuracy
- Low-cost diplomas may have a higher price to pay