According to an article by Amy Gahran and Barb Iverson on www.poynter.org the number of people getting most of their news from their cell phone has doubled in the past year. The new iPhone 3.0 software is offering many new tools making it easier for those with an iPhone to get their news. 10.8 millon were getting their news this way in January of 2008 compared to the 22.4 million that reported getting most of their news via cell phone during January of 2009.
- Mobile Journalism
- KONY 2012
- Increase in Mental Health Issues Forces Waiting List
- Targeting Children’s Literacy
- Can you afford to work for free?
- The death of a movement: Occupy’s last days
- Is this the end of Broadway?
- Miss Black USA: A Crowning Achievement in Reversing the American Pageant Stereotype
- Getting Back to Basics: Social Media and Accuracy
- Low-cost diplomas may have a higher price to pay