I am sure this article is supposed to be helpful and informative, but I’m not going to lie…it makes me laugh a little. The article, by Tim Ferriss, offers in depth tips to avoid letting Twitter consume your life. OK, I exaggerate… kind of…but have we really come to the point where we need to seek help for our social media addictions? I know, it is not uncommon for procrastinating college students to check their Facebook pages several times a day, but this article ends by saying “remember, unless you work at Twitter, you probably have a job or a family that’s more important.” You think??
- Mobile Journalism
- KONY 2012
- Increase in Mental Health Issues Forces Waiting List
- Targeting Children’s Literacy
- Can you afford to work for free?
- The death of a movement: Occupy’s last days
- Is this the end of Broadway?
- Miss Black USA: A Crowning Achievement in Reversing the American Pageant Stereotype
- Getting Back to Basics: Social Media and Accuracy
- Low-cost diplomas may have a higher price to pay