I found This article, posted by Pete Cashmore to be interesting and funny. It’s a must read for anyone who desires to become a master “tweeter.” Evidently, your status as a tweeter is not determined by your number of followers, but by the number of times your posts are “retweeted.” There are even websites, like Retweetist that will calculate your retweets! The article also provides six tips to help you get retweeted.
- Mobile Journalism
- KONY 2012
- Increase in Mental Health Issues Forces Waiting List
- Targeting Children’s Literacy
- Can you afford to work for free?
- The death of a movement: Occupy’s last days
- Is this the end of Broadway?
- Miss Black USA: A Crowning Achievement in Reversing the American Pageant Stereotype
- Getting Back to Basics: Social Media and Accuracy
- Low-cost diplomas may have a higher price to pay